Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just when you thought it was over

It was all water under the bridge...or off a ducks back...or so I thought...then, a can of dairy whip which was used for apple crumble, became the next weapon all I had for defence was left over sour cream from the nacho dinner!
A scary threat which was found at the scene of the crime



One of a series of splotches that fell by the wayside! (thanks Nins for not going rank!!)

You like that sour cream?????!

Hoping that this doesn't make my skin break out like the peanut butter did!!



I think I got whiplash.....
Hows that chaffing going Jase? ;)





4 comments:

Rachel Kate said...

I'm over this fight already haha

Love is a Blindfolded Marathon said...

u guys need to cut it out....no more domestics thank you what if poor Nina want some whipped cream?

Neen said...

You know how old cream smells like puke after a while? Well....

Kate said...

Nina could have had some whipped cream if she scraped it off the floor!(or out of my hair!)