Friday, July 18, 2008

Juice, the fountain of youth

I am not a morning person...and if you are anything like me, you need some sort of swift kick up the jacksie to get moving in the early hours.
So I started juicing. And I haven't looked back!
It's the yummiest juice you will ever taste, and it's like 5+ a day..and it gives the meanest high that coffee can't give!
My personal favourite is Apple, orange, lemon, carrot, pineapple, pear and for extra pazzaz, passion fruit! Yum!
Daddy Tim doesn't know what's about to hit him!
This is the best juice you will taste...ever!

850 watts of goodness





The juice fountain...and from left to right, Pineapple, apple, orange, pear and lemon. Absent is carrot, who was a bit shy of the camera.
I encourage you all to get into juicing, you'll feel better for it, and there are hundreds of different mixes...happy juicing everyone!








11 comments:

Symon said...

You're more random than I am! A handy blogger hint... Go into seetings/formatting and change your time zone to 'Auckland'. GBU

PaisleyJade said...

Yay for juicing... we just got given one from Mrs Priestly a week ago. We should hang out together and do some juicing sometime... hehe

Miss Elizabeth said...

Now that's a juicy post if ever I saw one...Go the 5+a day! Coffee is so overrated!

Neen said...

YES!!! I would just like to say that I really enjoyed partaking of that juice. And how awesome is the fact that you can have all your '5 plus a day' in one glass?! Totally....

Symon said...

I thought '5 plus a day' referred to cups of coffee ;-)

Kate said...

GUYS..fully! Maybe we should bring our juicers to essence one morning!!

Miss Elizabeth said...

Juicance

Kate said...

HAHAHAHAHA Jason! You crack me up!

Rachel Kate said...

lame jase im sorry that really was... nice post kate i love your juice haha dont forget to wash the glasses out straight away - they stain really bad when left overnight as I've discovered!

Betty May said...

mean. carrot juice is the most glorious orange liquid ever... apparently if you drink too much you actually get an orange tinge, i wouldnt know personally... the oopma loompa look hasnt been in for a while.

Miss Elizabeth said...

Ok wot happend to the "Dr Phil" post...? I didn't get to do it! Or am I on the wrong blogsite???